Meet the bl2f partners!
The BL2F project brings together 12 partners from 8 countries around Europe. The consortium is composed of universities, research institutes, industrial partners and SMEs, bringing complementary skills and knowledge to achieve the project’s goals.
The consortium consists of:
- the 6th largest producer in the world of bleached eucalyptus kraft pulp: The Navigator Company (NVG)
- one catalyst developer: Ranido
- the world’s leading company for clean processes: Valmet
- the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel: Neste
- several research partners: PSI, SINTEF, SINTEF-ER, Tampere University, KIT, Brunel University London, VTT
- one SME: LGI
about 1,6 million tons of paper, 1,6 million tons of pulp and 2 million tons of black liquor.