Register now for the BL2F mid-term workshop:
Can pulp mills produce fuel in the future?
Implementation of Hydrothermal Liquefaction for transport fuels
- Challenges and opportunities of biofuel production at pulp mills
- Major trends in future biofuel demand, including market potential
- State of the art of hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL)
- The BL2F special approach
- The potential of different sustainable alternatives to fossil fuels used in transport
- An overview of marine biofuels
- And more!
- Material selection
- Experiments & corrosion tests
- Catalysts for renewables and sustainable fuels
- Challenges and prospects of continuous hydroprocessing of HTL biocrudes
- Catalyst development for hydrodeoxygenation & aqueous phase reforming
- Preliminary results from the BL2F project.
The Navigator Company